DNNMasters SEO URL Provider is running in evaluation mode. Please purchase license on www.dnnmasters.com


"Every patient teaches you something new and important."

Diana Mossop

Royal Jelly

Introduction to Royal Jelly

Royal jelly is a thick, milky substance produced by worker bees to feed the queen bee. The worker bees mix honey and bee pollen with enzymes in the glands of their throats to produce royal jelly.

Sources of Royal Jelly

Royal jelly is available in liquid form (usually in glass vials), tablets, and capsules.

Known Side Effect of Using Royal Jelly

Allergic reactions are the most common side effect. Allergic reactions from oral intake of royal jelly can range from very mild (e.g., mild gastrointestinal upset) to more severe reactions, including asthma, anaphylaxis (shock), intestinal bleeding, and even death in people who are extremely allergic to bee products. People who are allergic to bee pollen, honey, or conifer and poplar trees should not use royal jelly orally. Topical use of royal jelly has been reported to cause skin irritations in some people. At the time of writing, there were no well-known drug interactions with royal jelly.

It is believed by many professionals worldwide that the colours of the rainbow have a direct relationship to the human body and health.