DNNMasters SEO URL Provider is running in evaluation mode. Please purchase license on www.dnnmasters.com

"The best investment that you can ever make is in your health!"

Diana Mossop

Forums

Need Suggestion
Last Post 30 Dec 2017 05:41 PM by Catherine Robinson. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
Author Messages

Catherine Robinson

Send Private Message Private Message
--
30 Dec 2017 05:41 PM
Hey, At my teenage I started complaining that every time when I looked left I would get a blurry vision compared to my right vision. I always complained about my eye problem to my mom. I took a visit to the nearby clinic, during my first visit they confirmed that my left eye had keratoconus and right eye had very mild keratoconus. On my second visit, they noticed that the thinning of my cornea had worsened and my vision too. My eye doctor suggested keratoconus treatment from Toronto ( http://www.herzig-eye.com/eye-condi...ratoconus/ ). I met my friend yesterday who has undergone the keratoconus treatment recently. She shared her good experiences after the keratoconus treatment. Kindly share your ideas with me. Thank you in advance.

Quick Reply
toggle
  Username:
Subject:
Body:
Security Code:
CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above in the box below

Submit
The DianaMossop.com forums are provided for discussion and information sharing only. Messages posted are the opinion of the poster. Information conveyed in posts are no substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. DianaMossop.com or its owners is not responsible for and does not accept any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in any discussion board. Please consult your health care practitioner for advice on your own personal medical condition.